Academic Year in Canada
Endless possibilities within your reach
Canada is ranked as one of the ten best places to live in the world according to the UN, it is noted for its magnificent education system that occupies the third place among western countries and is one of the safest countries in the world given its low crime rate. Canada is the ideal choice for living a school year abroad due to its multicultural character, its school diversity and its emphasis on practising the most varied sports such as, snowboarding, kayaking and diving. An eclectic country that guarantees the academic, extracurricular, social and family plurality necessary for developing your passions.
For those who put no limits to their development and training: One country, endless possibilities.
We offer schools in almost all of the Canadian provinces such as, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, British Columbia and Alberta.
The centres are recently built and equipped with modern facilities. The number of pupils varies depending on the school district, it being possible to find centres with a capacity ranging from 750 to 1,200 pupils.
The typical subjects for a pupil to choose from are: Maths, Science, English, French (as a foreign language), History, Geography, Art, Music, Theatre, Technology, other foreign languages, Business, Physical Education, IT, Fashion, Digital Media, Communications. Spanish Ministry of Education requirements will determine the choice of subjects.
Sports occupy an important part of pupil's lives in Canada; for that reason schools offer a wide range of sporting activities among which are: Baseball, basketball, hockey, rugby, athletics, skiing, rowing and canoeing. In addition, they also offer various kinds of cultural activities including: Drama clubs, musical bands, theatre productions, debate teams, leadership clubs and language classes.
|12-13||1º ESO||Grade 7|
|13-14||2º ESO||Grade 8|
|14-15||3º ESO||Grade 9|
|15-16||4º ESO||Grade 10|
|Year 11, GCSE's||1º Bach.||Grade 11|
|Year 12.||Year 13||Grade 12|
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- Information meeting
- English level test
- Information guide
- Parent and pupil orientation meeting
- Support and assistance from the Spanish office
- Schooling and registration for a term/school year
- Accommodation with host family/in residence
- Half board on school days, full board at the weekend
- Visa fee
- Advice on visa administration
- Support and supervision coordinator at the destination
- Advice on validation management
- Medical insurance
- Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the course
- 24h emergency telephone number in Spain and Canada
THE PROGRAMME DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extracurricular activities and excursions
- Expenses and extra costs in school such as lunch, books, lockers, gym and so on
- Supplement to the 1st and 2nd years of the Spanish Obligatory Secondary Education, "ESO"
- Personal expenses
- Other types of transfers
- Resedential payments
- Costs of translation and validation
We have got the perfect academic
programme for you