Academic Year in France
A promise of inspiration & development
France, a European cultural and educational reference point, and the sixth largest economy in the world, stands as the country with the third highest number of pupils studying and training, captivated by its emblematic beauty.
The seat of one of the most talked-about languages in the world, a moralistic ideology and cradle of luxury industries, represents the ideal destination for those pupils attracted by its artistic magnetism, wishing to enlighten themselves in an educational system based on humanist philosophy and steeped in the most influential aesthetic trends in history.
For those looking for inspiration and who have building all of their talents as a goal.
We offer schools in the areas of Normandy, Brittany, The Loire, Hautes-Pyrénées, Alps, Côte d’ Azur, Provence and Paris, among others.
We work with state schools as well as private schools. French schools are characterised mostly by being coeducational and secular.
Pupils can take classes such as Maths, History, Geography, Languages, Physics, Culture and Art. The choice of subjects is usually determined by the director of the school according to the level of the pupil.
French Schools usually offer both sporting and cultural activities including: Dance, music, clubs and sports.
|13-14||3º ESO||Third Class|
|15-16||4º ESO||Second Class|
|Year 11, GCSE's||1º Bach.||First Class|
|Year 12||2º Bach.||Final Class Bac|
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- Information meeting
- French level test
- Information guide
- Parent and pupil orientation meeting
- Support and assistance from the Spanish office
- Schooling and registration for a term/school year
- Accommodation with host family
- Full board
- Support and supervision coordinator at the destination
- Advice on validation management
- Medical insurance
- 3 days of orientation in Paris
- 24h emergency telephone number in Spain and France
- Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the course
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extracurricular activities and excursions
- Personal expenses
- Paris area supplement
- Other types of transfers
- Expenses and extra costs in the school, such as a lunch, books, lockers, gym, etc.
- Resedential payments
- Costs of translation and validation
|PROGRAMME TYPE*||SCHOOL YEAR||TERM|
|Public School / Family*||€10,950||€7,150|
|Private school / Boarding-HF**||From €12,150||From €7,500|
** 5 days in-residence. Weekend at home with a family.
We have got the perfect academic
programme for you