Academic Year in New Zealand
Live a dream
New Zealand, land of explorers, has developed its education system modelled on the British system by investing a large part of their GDP in education, which guarantees a brilliant academic training on English language, as well as endless technological means to reach this goal. Its geographic distance from Europe guarantees a total linguistic immersion, devoid of Spanish speakers, and within an education system that rewards the pupils’ innovation and creativity. The country offers you an unlimited range of sports due to its versatile landscape, whose diversity goes from glaciers, volcanoes, crystal clear water beaches and high mountain peaks.
An educational paradise where you will learn what the books don’t tell you.
We work with many centres in New Zealand, in Auckland, but also in other cities and towns of the country including: Kerikeri, Nelson, Tauranga, Wellington and Queenstown.
The centres are public and can be coeducational or single-sex. There are some catholic centres, although the majority are secular people.
Depending on their level of English, pupils will be placed in the most appropriate course and the subjects will be in accordance with the course they take. As an example, they could study: English, Maths, Languages, Science, Art, Music, Social Science, Physical Education.
Water sports are emphasised (rowing, swimming, water polo) but also other sports including cricket, rugby, athletics, badminton and basketball. Optional activities to note are art, drama, music and debating.
- First two weeks: Homestay and English classes in an academy in Auckland.
- 3rd week: Sports activities on the South Island and a stay in a hostel.
- Remaining 7 weeks: Academic immersion in a New Zealand school and living with a family.
- Information meeting
- English level test
- Information guide
- Parent and pupil orientation meeting
- Support and assistance from the Spanish office
- Accommodation with host family
- Full board
- Support and supervision coordinator at the destination
- Medical insurance
- Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the course
- 24h emergency telephone number in Spain and New Zealand
- Personal expenses
- Other types of transfers
We have got the perfect academic
programme for you