Academic Year in USA
Test that your dreams have no limits
The United States, known as the land of opportunity, has an unmatched educational system that offers endless possibilities. This destination gives you an offer of unlimited education as well as a list of innumerable extracurricular activities, from artistic workshops to science or technology clubs, to sports as diverse as rugby or baseball. The perfect environment to develop your passions, achieve your goals and satisfy all kinds of hobbies, in a country so versatile that you’ll be able to choose the weather and landscape that you fall in love with.
A land where you stop dreaming and start living.
Regions:We offer schools in almost all of the Canadian provinces such as, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, British Columbia and Alberta.
Schools:The centres are recently built and equipped with modern facilities. The number of pupils varies depending on the school district, it being possible to find centres with a capacity ranging from 750 to 1,200 pupils.
Subjects:The typical subjects for a pupil to choose from are: Maths, Science, English, French (as a foreign language), History, Geography, Art, Music, Theatre, Technology, other foreign languages, Business, Physical Education, IT, Fashion, Digital Media, Communications. Spanish Ministry of Education requirements will determine the choice of subjects.
Extracurricular activities:Sports occupy an important part of pupil's lives in Canada; for that reason schools offer a wide range of sporting activities among which are: Baseball, basketball, hockey, rugby, athletics, skiing, rowing and canoeing. In addition, they also offer various kinds of cultural activities including: Drama clubs, musical bands, theatre productions, debate teams, leadership clubs and language classes.
|14-15||3º ESO||Grade 9|
|15-16||4º ESO||Grade 10|
|Year 11, GCSE's||1º Bach.||Grade 11|
|Year 12||Year 13||Grade 12|
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- Information meeting
- English level test
- Information guide
- Parent and pupil orientation meeting
- Support and assistance from the Spanish office
- Schooling and registration for a term/school year
- Accommodation with host family/in residence
- Half board on school days, full board at the weekend
- Payment of SEVIS fee
- Advice on visa administration
- Support and supervision coordinator at the destination
- Advice on validation management
- Medical insurance
- Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the course
- 3-day orientation in Chicago**
- 24h emergency telephone number in Spain and the US.
THE PROGRAMME DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extracurricular activities and excursions
- Expenses and extra costs in the school, such as a lunch, books, lockers, gym and others
- Visa fee
- Personal expenses
- Other types of transfers
- Resedential payments
- Costs of translation and validation
We have got the perfect academic
programme for you